The 60 V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Framing saw with 9.0 Ah battery offers big runtime. The blade is oriented to the left of the motor and the handle is at the rear to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°. The saw makes smooth, accurate cuts and delivers long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor.
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- The 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw comes Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ with pre-drilled holes for attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately)
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Bevel Stops: 22.5, 45, 53
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1-7/8"
- Motor: Direct Drive
- Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Tool Height: 8.19"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Max Watts Out: 2,400 W
- Cordless: Yes
- APPLICATION Wood
- PACKAGE TYPE Kit - Battery(s) & Charger
- POWER SOURCE Cordless
IN THE BOX
- One (1) FlexVolt 60V Max 7-1/4" Cordless Worm Drive Saw
- One (1) 20V/60V Max FlexVolt 9.0 Ah Battery (DCB609)
- One (1) 20V Max Fan Corded Fast Charger (DCB118)
- One (1) FlexVolt Carbide Tipped 7-1/4" Circular Saw Blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) Contractor Bag
- One (1) User Instruction Manual
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.