DeWALT PURE50+ 08605-PWR EPOXY INJECTION ADHESIVE ANCHORING SYSTEM
The Pure50+ is a two-component adhesive anchoring system. The system includes injection adhesive in plastic cartridges, mixing nozzles, dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment. The Pure50+ is designed for bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes in solid concrete base materials.
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements
- Evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance
- Cartridge design allows for multiple uses using extra mixing nozzles
- Mixing nozzles proportion adhesive and provide simple delivery method into drilled holes
- Evaluated and recognized for long term and short term loading (see performance tables for applicable temperature ranges)
- Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete
- Evaluated for installation and use in dry, wet, and water-filled holes
- Can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.