This Rotary Hammer Dust Shroud for Hole Cleaning is OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with the DEWALT® SDS MAX combination hammers or SDS PLUS rotary hammers and select vacuums and extractors. It has two interchangeable drilling heads for optimum dust removal. One drilling head is for holes up to 1-1/2 in. and the other drilling head is for holes up to 2 in.
- TWO INTERCHANGEABLE DRILLING HEADS: One for holes up to 1-1/2 in. and one for holes up to 2 in.
- Two hole-cleaning nozzles match nozzle to hole size.
- Rubber seal allows for adhesion to most masonry surfaces.
- Fits DEWALT Universal Hose Connector which allows for quick connection to vacuum and extractor hoses.
- CHUCK TYPE SDS+ , SDS MAX
- FOR TOOL TYPE ROTARY HAMMER
- OPTIMAL DRILLING RANGE 1/2 - 2 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 14.76 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 1.32 LBS
- TOOL WIDTH 6.8 IN
- 1-1/2 in. Hole-Drilling Head Attachment
- 2 in. Hole-Drilling Head Attachment
- 5/16 in. Hole-Cleaning Tube
- 9/16 in. Hole-Cleaning Tube
- Dust Extractor Body
- Kit Bag
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.