The DCF887B 20 V MAX XR brushless 1/4-in 3-speed impact driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in the dark.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor and XR® Li-Ion batteries deliver more runtime and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
- BATTERY TYPE LITHIUM ION
- IMPACTS/MIN 0-3,800 IPM
- NO LOAD SPEED 0-1,000/ 2,800/ 3,250 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 5.3 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 2.0 LBS
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER YES
- DCF887 - 20V MAX* XR® 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- Belt Hook
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.