Diablo D0648CFA Steel Demon 6-1/2 in. 48-Tooth Cermet II Saw Blade for Mild & Stainless Steels
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
- Cermet II (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth deliver a more efficient and productive metal cutting solution through high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear, fewer blade changes and up to 25X longer life versus standard grinding discs
- Up to 50X cooler cuts with a circular saw blade when compared to a grinding disc that increases temperature of steel by up to 500 degrees. Grinding discs increase the temperature enough to permanently discolor the steel.
- Up to 10X faster cuts with a circular saw blade for maximum productivity and efficiency, resulting in up to 60 seconds faster cuts in both metals and stainless steels versus standard grinding discs
- Triple Chip Cutting action reduces sparks and the possibility of needing “hot” permits
- Optimized blade design reduces wandering and deflection of metal, creating precise cuts that require virtually no re-work
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three-metal brazing system, allows Cermet II teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in cordless or corded saws
- Perma-SHIELD® coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use
- Circular saw blades create a controlled cutting action resulting in larger chip sizes that generates less dust and airborne contaminates versus standard grinding discs
- Compatible with cordless and corded circular saws
- Max RPM: 5800
HOOK ANGLE 0°
TEETH 48 TCG
MAX RPM 5800
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.