Diablo DS0908CF 9" Carbide Recip Blades for Thick Metal Cutting
The Diablo Steel Demon Carbide-tipped reciprocating blades are the first carbide-tipped blades designed for extreme metal cutting; including high strength alloys, cast iron, and stainless steel. This high performance carbide-tipped blade delivers unmatched 50 times longer cutting life than standard bi-metal blades in extreme thick metal cutting applications between 3/16” to 9/16”.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and cutting performance in metals with a thickness from 3/16" to 9/16"
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 1 in. oversized blade body for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- LENGTH 9"
- TOOTH DESIGN Carbide Teeth
- TPI 8
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.