The Edwards 40 Ton C Ironworker is ideally suited for home, farm fabrication and medium-sized job shops. Standard features include a Punch Assembly with Pedestal Die Table, Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear and a universal open tooling station designed to accept optional Tooling Accessories (link). There are 11 interchangeable Attachments and 16 Accessories available allowing customization of an Ironworker to your needs.
• (4) Stations
• (1) Shear (8 x 1/4 inch capacity bar shear)
• (1) Punching station (1 inch thru 1/2 inch plate)
• (1) Angle shear (3 x 3 x 1/4)
• (1) Open station for optional tooling
• FLEXIBILITY • Four workstations: – Standard (3) – Punch, Flat Bar Shear & Angle Shear – Open (1) – Customize your ironworker with 11 optional Attachments • 11 interchangeable Attachments available to tailor the Ironworker to your needs • 16 optional Accessories available to increase precision and efficiency • Operates on 115V power allowing use almost anywhere
• PRODUCTIVITY • Compact machine that allows for fast and easy transitions between fabrication operations: punch, shear, notch, bend and cope all in one machine • Optimized workstation heights for improved efficiency
• SAFETY • ANSI B11.5-1988(02) Compliant Guarding • ETL Certified Controls • Integrated Lock-out/Tag-out system with E-Stop for added safety
• PERFORMANCE • Durable, heavy-duty, Made In USA steel construction • Vertical movement produces even pressure resulting in precise punching and shearing with minimal distortion that results in extended tooling life • Punches are easily changeable, long-lasting and available from 1/8” to 4” diameters along with square, oblong, hex, metric, and custom shapes • Flat Bar Shear blades are made of precision machined, high-quality tool steel with 4 cutting edges for extended life • Angle Shear blades have 2 corner radii for both thin and thick material and are made of precision tool steel with 2 cutting edges for extended life
• Punch Rating (tons): 40 Punch
• Max Capacity (in.): 1 diam. in 1/2 mild steel
• Punch Work Height (in.): 36-1/2
• Punch Throat Depth (in.): 7
• Punch Stroke (in.): 1-5/8
• Flat Bar Shear Max Capacity (in.): 1/4 x 8 3/8 x 6 1/2 x 4
• Flat Bar Shear Work Height (in.): 34-3/4
• Flat Bar Shear Max Round Capacity (in.): 1/2
• Flat Bar Shear Max Square Capacity (in.): 1/2
• Angle Shear Max Capacity (in.): 3 x 3 x 1/4
• Angle Shear Work Height (in.): 40
• Open Station Work Height (in.): 34-1/2
• Open Station Throat Depth (in.): 10-1/2
• Power Requirement: 115V
• Motor (HP): 2
• Amps: 17
• Hydraulics (GPM): 5
• Hydraulics (PSI): 2750
• Product Dimensions (in.): 36-1/8 x 40 x 53
• Shipping Dimensions (in.): 45 x 51 x 46
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.