DIABLO - TREXBLADE 10 in. x 72 Tooth Composite Material/Plastics
Diablo's Trex blade is the only recommended composite decking by Trex company when cutting composite decking materials. These new blades deliver maximum performance and highest quality of finish; making it a 'must-have' Tool for both professionals and DIYer planning composite decking projects. Diablo's new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design, Perma-Shield Non-Stick coating, and specific TiCo Hi-Density carbide to deliver more efficient and cleaner cuts with No swirl marks, less "gumming" Of blade teeth and longer cutting life.
- Specially formulated TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin Kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating reduces drag and shield s the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Ideal For: High quality finish cuts in composite material and cellular PVC
- Suggested Projects: Siding/Decking
- ARBOR 5/8"
- DIAMETER 10"
- HOOK ANGLE -3°
- KERF .102"
- TEETH 72 MTCG
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.