DIABLO D1084L 10 in. x 84 Tooth Laminates & Non-Ferrous Metals Saw Blade
Diablo's specialty Non-Ferrous/Plastics thin kerf blade has a Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design for long life and a clean, burr-free finish. Diablo's blade is ideal for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, etc.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for non-ferrous, plastics, & laminates
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Ideal For: Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Plastics, Laminate Flooring*, Melamine, Wood *Note: Only cut laminate flooring on a 10" slide miter or table saw
- Suggested Projects: Flooring, Remodeling/Demolition
HOOK ANGLE 5°
TEETH 84 TCG
MAX RPM 6000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.