DIABLO D12100X 12 in. x 100 Tooth Ultimate Polished Finish Saw Blade
Ultimate Polished Finish Wood Cutting
Diablo’s new Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades feature Axial Shear Face Grind (ASFG) that cleanly shears through materials for superior quality finishes on fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more. Also featuring Double-Side Grind tooth geometry, an incredible 200 additional grinds, this blade produces precise, polished-like cuts equal to that of 220-grit sandpaper or higher. Diablo’s proprietary TiCo Hi-Density Carbide is designed specifically to deliver extreme durability and 5X longer life on materials requiring polished-like finishes. Unlike other blades on the market, Diablo’s Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades have a laser-cut, ultra-thin kerf blade design for fast, effortless cuts on corded or cordless saws making this the go-to blade when working at a permanent location or at a portable jobsite. Diablo’s new Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades are REDefining cutting by introducing radical technology to maximize performance and extend cutting life, saving the PRO both time and money when completing their projects.
- Double Side Grind tooth geometry produces ultimate polished finishes equal to at least the finish of 220-grit sandpaper
- Axial Shear-face grind design cleanly shears through material for a superior quality finish
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- The new Ultra Thin Kerf delivers fast and effortless cuts with a reduced amp draw on tools for less material waste and to help maximize tool performance
- Cuts fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more.
- Ideal For: Superior quality finishes on fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more
- Suggested Projects: Trim, Remodeling/Demolition
HOOK ANGLE 7°
TEETH 100 ASFG
MAX RPM 5000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.