- MOTOR: 11. 3 Amp motor and 1150 watts of input power for increased productivity
- LOW VIBRATION: UVP (User Vibration Protection) technology greatly reduces vibration for comfortable extended use and fewer vibration related injuries via the use of internal counterweights and springs, as well as low vibration handles
- IMPACT RATE: 2,850 full load max impact rate to quickly remove stubborn materials
- IMPACT ENERGY: 8.1 ft-lbs of impact energy for busting through hard material
- Large change lever located for easy access on top of the tool, rotates for hammer drilling, hammer only or neutral
- Push button rotation speed selector switch transitions between four power levels of impact and rotation speed to match the application
- Built-in protection circuit prevents damage to the tool in the event of an abnormality like overload, binding, overheating etc.
- Constant speed control increases power to the tool when under load to keep speed constant for smooth drilling
- CHANGE LEVER: Large change lever located for easy access on top of the tool, rotates for hammer drilling, hammer only or neutral
The DH40MEY 1-9/16 In. SDS max Brushless rotary hammer is the newest hammer in the Metabo HPT lineup. With top of the class drilling speed along with (UVP) (User vibration protection), this hammer is made for hard work. It features the new AHB (Aluminum housing body) construction that provides significant durability and extended tool life. The Brushless motor provides a no-maintenance tool so you don't have to stop working to perform routine carbon brush changes. Brushless technology also allows the tool to run off a portable generator to eliminate concern about work being slowed by voltage dropping under loads. The DH40MEY should be the next tool in your job arsenal.
- BRUSHLESS: Ultra efficient AC Brushless motor that permits the use of extra-long extension cords with reduced power loss, extends product life and eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes
- IMPACT RATE: 2,850 Full load max impact rate to quickly remove stubborn material
- CLUTCH: Needle pin slip clutch disengages the gears immediately if a bit binds (such as on rebar) to prevent the tool from whipping around
- BIT SYSTEM: Quick release bit system for fast and simple bit replacements for different applications
- POWER INDICATOR: Power indicator lamp lights up when power is supplied to the tool
- GRIP: Soft, non-slip elastomer grip handle for improved comfort and control
- HANDLE: 360 Degree adjustable side handle for optimal comfort and control
- ACCURATE: Depth stopper rod for drilling accuracy
- ACCEPTS: Fits popular SDS Max bits
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's 1-year Tool Warranty
Included with the Rotary Hammer
- Depth Stopper Rod (971786)
- Side Handle (313078)
- 1 oz. Tube Hammer Grease (981840)
- Injection Molded Carrying Case (337594)
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.