Perhaps the thing operators notice first when putting the JET BG-379 through its paces is how safe and easy it is to use, even when grinding larger pieces along the entire length of the belt. Pivoting belt assembly and hinged top cover, advanced belt tracking, vented and fixed front wheel and the JET exclusive Spark Arrester allow broad use of this JET Bench Grinder. Power and precision you can count on; backed by the industry-leading Two Year Warranty.
- 3 extra 80 grit Silicon Carbide belts included
- 3" Round connector and hose clamp for ease of mounting to a metalworking dust collection system
- Advanced belt tracking with vented front wheel fixed in place for rigidity when grinding on the wheel radius
- Fully assembled for immediate use
- Hinged top cover opens for access to grind large pieces using the entire length of the belt
- Locking handle for top cover
- Pivots up and down on base for easy and safe work height adjustments
- Spark arrester to prevent sparks from flying while using the full length of the belt
- Style (Type) Belt
- Belt Size (W x L) (In.) 3 x 79
- Contact Wheel Size (W x L) (In.) 3 x 8
- Weight (Lbs.) 200
- Motor (HP) 4 HP, 220V, 1Ph
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.) 43 x 25 x 44
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.