Another JET combination Bench Belt and Disc Sander designed to deliver the superior finish. The design of this machine permits sanding, grinding and finishing of outside curves or odd-shaped pieces. Heavy-duty base, cast construction and cast iron tilting table means you are getting the very best JET has to offer.
- Abrasive belt unit removes material and finishes at the same time, allowing the operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Adjustable dust deflector and dust chute
- Cast iron construction
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45° both left and right
- Heavy-duty steel base and rubber feet
- Hinged idler wheel cover
- Removable platen allows for sanding, grinding or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
|Belt Size (W x L) (In.)||1 x 42|
|Belt Table Size (In.)||6-1/8 x 7-1/8|
|Belt Table Tilt (Deg.)||45° Out|
|Disc Diameter (In.)||8.0000|
|Motor (HP)||1/3 HP, 115V, 1Ph|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||21 x 22 x 14|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Table Slots (In.)||5/8|
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.