The Variable Speed IBDG-436VS Combination 4" x 36" Belt and 9" Disc grinder is engineered with industrial strength construction, sealed bearings, and a powerful enclosed one horsepower motor meant for heavy usage. The Variable Speed IBDG-436VS includes a digital readout that allows operators to accurately monitor the RPMS and SFPM. The electric motor brake quickly stops the wheels from 3,600 RPMs to 0 in less than 20 seconds. CSA/CUS Certified.
- 9" aluminum disc reduces heat buildup and prolongs abrasive life
- Cast iron work rests with tool-less adjustments
- Contact wheel grinding with toolless access
- Easy-to-use belt tracking.
- Full guarding of all non-work contact points
- Heavy Cast Iron Bases reduce vibration.
- Solid cast iron platen offers rigid grinding surface
- Two dust collection ports minimize debris build up.
- VS models include Break resistor which allows for rapid stopping of belt and disc movement.
|Belt Size (W x L) (In.)||4 x 36|
|Disc Diameter (In.)||9.0000|
|Dust Port Size (In.)||2|
|Gross Weight (Lbs)||92|
|Net Weight (Lbs.)||73|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.) (sanding bracket is parallel)||25-3/4 x 21-3/4 x 11-3/4|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.) (sanding bracket is vertical)||25-3/8 x 21-3/4 x 20-3/4|
|Shaft Diameter (In.)||7|
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.