Constructed using the Certified Meehanite® casting process, The JTM-949EVS, 9" x 49" Electronic Variable Speed Milling Machines provides consistent and reliable operation. The newly designed column and base incorporates a rigid, robust design. These new Mills have features you've come to expect and is backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty with products CSA/CUS Certified.
- Automatic oiler releases 3 to 6 cc/cy of lubrication every 30 minutes
- Class 7 spindle bearings support the spindle for maximum rigidity in heavy cutting applications
- Dual locks on all moveable surfaces
- Spindle head is internally cooled extending bearing, belt and motor life
- Swing away control box houses an e-stop and puts all controls at the operators fingertips
- Swing away safety shield
- Table and ways are hardened up to 54 HRC and precision ground for greater accuracy
- The electrical box has been relocated to the back of the mill and houses two 115V outlets for powered accessories
- The innovative design of the machine base provides an easier solution to level the machine without raising it up off the floor
- The X and Y-Axis are coated with Turcite-B for reduced vibration and smooth movements
- Spindle Travel (In.)5
- Style (Type)EVS
- Number of Axis3 (Knee)
- Table Size (L x W) (In.)9 x 49
- Weight (Lbs.)2420
- Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)R-8
- Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.)20-3/4
- Distance Spindle to Column (Max.) (In.)18-1/8
- Quill Diameter (In.)3-3/8
- Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)60 - 4,500
- Collet Capacity1/8 - 7/8
- Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR).0015 - .003 - .006
- Table Longitudinal Travel (In.)36
- Table Longitudinal Travel With Powerfeed (In.)30-3/4
- Table Cross Travel (In.)12-5/8
- T-Slot Centers (In.)2-1/2
- Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.)720
- Travel of Knee (In.)15-3/4
- Travel of Ram (In.)15-1/4
- Saddle Width (In.)11-1/2
- Column Width (In.)18
- Motor (HP)3HP, 230V, 3Ph
- Inverter TypeDelta, B
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)67 x 64 x 86
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.