Designed to perform, the JET 20” bandsaw delivers more re-saw capacity, greater throat depth and the horsepower you need to tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master the intricate cuts. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement. The table is slotted and the guide post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes. Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up. The JET 20” steel frame bandsaw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
- 16" resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers, and cutting book matched panels
- 27-1/4" x 20" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- 4" dust collection port
- Blade tracking window provides clear view of blade during tracking
- Cast iron handwheels and ergonomic-designed knobs make adjustments smooth and easy
- Cast iron trunnion for maximum support and stability
- Conveniently located dual 4" dust collection ports catch dust and chips at the source
- Easy-to-read blade tension scale can be viewed through upper door window
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release and three settings: full tension, partial tension, and full release
- Rigid, four-sided guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
- Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
- Single knob adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Slotted table allows for front blade removal
- Table tilts 5° left and 45° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter (In.)20-1/4
- Cutting Capacity Width (In.)20
- Cutting Capacity Height (In.)16
- Minimum Saw Blade Width (In.)1/8
- Table Size (L x W) (In.)27-1/4 x 20 x 1-5/8
- Motor Power (HP)5
- Table Height from Floor (In.)37
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM)400
- Motor Amps22
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.)40
JET RED ASSURANCE 5-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.