EHB-8VS ELITE 8X14 BANDSAW
A new legacy of saws. Saws that need to demonstrate new kinds of flexibility, are counted on to last longer, and operate more safely at the same time. Mitering and dual mitering bring an added level of capabilities. All saws come standard with variable speed. Table heights have been optimized, and a completely redesigned swing away control panel. These are the most precise, most durable, and safest bandsaws you could ever put into your shop.
- Adjustable Material Stop
- Automatic blade shut off switch stops the sawing process
- Built-in, self-propelled chip brush prevents chip build up in blade guides
- Integrated pressurized wash hose for easy machine cleaning
- Large handwheel with blade tensioning gauge accurately measures blade pressure
- Quick positioning vise for clamping of materials
- The ELITE swing away panel relocates saw controls to a single location, offering finger-tip operation of most major saw functions
- To reduce user fatigue and increase safety of the worker, we increased the saw bed height to up to 32 in.
- Tungsten carbide blade guides with precision bearings, stabilizes the blade for increased accuracy and extends blade life
- Variable speed drive train allows operator to fine tune the blade speed fast and easily
- Blade Speeds (SFPM)82 - 310
- Round at 45 Degrees (In.)8
- Round at 90 Degrees (In.)8
- Rectangle at 45 Degrees (In.)8 x 8 or 2 x 9-1/2
- Rectangle at 90 Degrees (In.)13 x 5-1/4 / 13-1/4 x 2
- Vise Swivels (Deg.)45
- Weight (Lbs.)770
- Head Movement (Deg.)0
- Blade Wheel Diameter (In.)11-5/8
- Amperage Draw @ 115V 1Ph23
- Bed Height (In.)32
- Square at 45 Degrees (In.)8 x 8
- Motor (HP)1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 1Ph
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)62-1/2 x 23 x 48
- DriveVariable Speed
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY AND SERVICE
All Elite Machinery is backed by a 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. The Elite 3-Year Warranty is backed by JET with over 55 years of providing unparalleled service and support. Contact 1-855-336-4032 for more information.
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.