ETM-949 SVO X,Y, Z PWRFD & PWR DRBR
Elite offers world class mills fully loaded with features. With Certified Meehanite® castings, an electronic spindle brake that prevents accidental startups, and a hardened and ground table, this mill provides reliability and durability for milling a diverse variety of materials. Our patented vari-disc key provides up to 10 times the wear resistance than aluminum or brass keys. The fully hardened Chromium Molybdenum spindle meets strict tolerance requirements and utilizes class 7210 (P4, ABEC-7) precision angular bearings for the industry-leading spindle taper runout of 0.00012". The Y- and Z-axis ways are hand scraped to a minimum of 16 points per square inch for greater oil retention and smooth movements. Additionally, every 30 minutes, your Elite mill is automatically lubricated with a flow of 3 to 6 cc/cy. For operator safety, all Elite Mills are CSA/CUS Certified and come with a spindle safety guard.
- Ball bearing support of the motor shaft ensures proper loading, support, and alignment for quiet, accurate operation at any speed
- Heat treated and polished lead screws are supported by thrust bearings ensuring smooth, incremental movements of the table under load
- Seamless, one-piece, steel quill is induction hardened and chromed for increased strength and precision ground for greater accuracy
- Stainless steel Y-Axis way cover provides extra years of protection over the standard sheet metal cover
- The mounted control box houses major mill functions as well as an emergency stop button
- The table and saddle backlash is controlled by an advanced double nut design that eliminates end-play for precisely controlled lateral movements
- Variable speed pulleys are ground and multiplane dynamically balanced, reducing vibration and ensuring smooth speed transitions
- Spindle Travel (In.)5
- Style (Type)Variable Speed
- Power Draw BarUSA Made
- Table Size (L x W) (In.)9 x 49
- Weight (Lbs.)2420
- Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)R-8
- Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.)18-3/4
- Amperage Draw @ 230V 3Ph18
- Distance Spindle to Column (Max.) (In.)21-2/5
- Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)60 - 4,500
- Quill Diameter (In.)3-3/8
- Collet Capacity1/8 - 7/8
- Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR)0.0015 - 0.003 - 0.006
- Table Longitudinal Travel (In.)36
- Table Cross Travel (In.)12
- T-Slot Centers (In.)2-1/2
- Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.)550
- Travel of Knee (In.)16
- Travel of Ram (In.)14
- Motor (HP)3 HP, 230/460V, 3 Ph
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)68 x 63 x 84
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY AND SERVICE
All Elite Machinery is backed by a 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. The Elite 3-Year Warranty is backed by JET with over 55 years of providing unparalleled service and support. Contact 1-855-336-4032 for more information.
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.