Makita 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Steel Rod Flush‑Cutter Kit (5.0Ah)
- CAPACITY : Effortless cutting of up to #8 rebar or 1" threaded rod; cuts up to an 1/8" flush to the surface
- APPLICATIONS : Carbide-tipped blade delivers clean burr-free cutting with minimal spark emission
- ERGONOMICS : Three position adjustable side handle for operator comfort and convenience
- CONVENIENCE : Chip collecting bag captures metal cut-offs (optional accessory)
- Effortless cutting of up to #8 rebar or 1" threaded rod; cuts up to an 1/8" flush to the surface
- Carbide-tipped blade delivers clean burr-free cutting with minimal spark emission
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 2,200 RPM for faster burr-free cutting
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Chip collecting bag captures metal cut-offs (optional accessory)
- Stopper holds the rebar at 90° to the cutting blade for faster and more precise cuts
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator comfort and convenience
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 4-5/16" 24T Max Efficiency CERMET-Tipped Cutter Blade, Rebar and Steel Rods E-11106
- (1) Chip Collector (SC08106610)
- (1) Hex Wrench (M5) (SC08200100)
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Tool Case
Makita has delivered a cordless cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Steel Rod Flush Cutter Kit (XCS06T1). It will cut up to #8 Rebar or 1” threaded rod up to 1/8” flush to the surface. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor with 2,200 RPM for faster cutting, and the carbide-tipped blade delivers burr-free cutting with minimal spark emission. The kit also includes a chip collector for capturing metal cut-offs and a side handle that adjusts to three positions for operator comfort and convenience. It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.