- SPEED : Powerful Makita built electronically controlled motor delivers 3,700 RPM
- CONTROL : Precision machined aluminum base provides smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- COMFORT : Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- CAPACITY : Large cutting capacity (2-1/4” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- INCLUDES : Tool only - (battery and charger not included)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2” Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2X material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Precision machined aluminum base provides smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed : 3,700 RPM
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 13-5/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 7.3 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless
- Handle Type (Circular Saws) : Top handle
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushed
- Shipping Weight : 8.38 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-663540
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.