Metabo 602325520 BS 18 LT BL 18V 2.0 Compact Cordless Drill Driver Kit
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
• Keyless chuck
• Belt hook with bit case
• 2 Li-Power Battery Packs (18V/2.0 Ah)
• Plastic carrying case
• Brushless drill/screwdriver with compact design for universal and demanding applications
• Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
• Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
• With handy belt hook and bit holder, can be fixed either on the right or left side
• Chuck will only come in 13mm
• Ultra-M Technology: highest power, gentle charging, and 3 year warranty on the battery pack
• Type of battery pack: Li-ion
• Capacity of battery pack: 2.0Ah
• Battery pack voltage: 18V
• No-load speed: 0 - 450 / 0 -2100 RPM
• Maximum torque - soft: 301 in-lbs
• Maximum torque, hard: 531 in-lbs
• Adjustable torque: 6 - 71 in-lbs
• Max. capacity in steel: 1/2"
• Max. capacity in soft wood: 1-1/2"
• Chuck capacity: 1/16 - 1/2 "
• Weight (including battery pack): 3.3 lbs
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.