Metabo SBE 850-2 (600782620) 1/2" Hammer Drill - 7.7 Amp
For tough jobs, consider the SBE 8050-2 Hammer Drill from Metabo. This rugged impact drill features a die cast aluminum gear housing, providing optimum heat dissipation and durability. The Metabo Marathon motor with dust protection provides additional product longevity. The S-automatic safety clutch provides mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working if the tool should stop unexpectedly.
- Vario (V)-electronics for working at customized speeds to suit various application materials
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Metabo Marathon motor with dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum power even when rotating counterclockwise, e.g. when removing jammed screws
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Cable-protecting ball join for user ease and freedom of motion when working
What's Included -
- (1) SBE 850-2 Hammer Drill (600782620)
- (1) 1/2" Geared chuck
- (1) Chuck key
- (1) Rubber-coated side handle
- (1) Drilling depth guide
- (1) Plastic carrying case
Output Power: 490 W
Rpm: 0 - 3,100 RPM
Torque: 124 in-lbs
Power Source: Corded Electric
Amps: 7.7 Amps
Sound Power Level: 114 dB
Max Impact Rate: 58900 BPM
Max Bit Capacity For Concrete: 25/32"
Max Bit Capacity For Steel: 1/2"
Max Bit Capacity For Wood: 1-9/16"
Chuck Capacity: 1/16" - 1/2"
Chuck Type: Geared Chuck
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.