Metabo SDS MAX MHEV 11 BL (600770620) 1500W Brushless Demolition Hammer
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Tackle your next big demolition job with the powerful MHEV 11 BL Chipping Hammer from Metabo. This durable, high performing demolition hammer boasts a maintenance free, 14.8 AMP brushless motor, and the robust cast aluminum housing provides additional product longevity and service life. Work comfortably thanks to the 360-degree rotating front handle and onboard VibraTech technology that reduces vibrations to limit user-fatigue. Maintain speeds under load with the integrated Vario-Tacho-Constamatic electronics and work confidently with restart and overload protection systems – no unintentional startups after power interruption and protection from motor overheating.Manufacturer Name: Metabo
Power Source: Corded Electric
Sound Power Level: 101 dB
Max Impact Rate: 2100 BPM
Single Blow Impact Energy: 18 J
Chuck Type: SDS-Max
- Brushless motor technology for high performance and long service life
- Metabo VibraTech anti-vibration technology for comfort and limited user-fatigue
- Ergonomic slim handle with large speed control trigger for easy operation
- Locking switch for continuous operation
- Smooth startups with electronic soft start
- Restart protection prevents unintentional start-ups after power supply interruption
- Overload protection helps protect against motor overheating
- 360-degree adjustable front handle
- (1) MHEV 11 BL Demolition Hammer
- (1) Side handle
- (1) Front handle
- (1) Lubricating/Cooling Stick
- (1) Duster
- (1) Plastic carrying case
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.