Metabo BFE 9-20 SET (602244620) Band File Kit 110-120 V / 50 - 60 HZ in Metal carry case
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- Powerful, compact band file for grinding, burnishing and deburring in difficult to reach places
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Thumbwheel controlled Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics ideal for working on materials requiring customized speeds, and at speeds which remain almost constant under load
- Grinding attachment can be swiveled by 270° without tools for perfect adaptation to any working position
- Profiled drive roller: reduces slipping of the sanding belt
- Tool-free change of sanding belt and adjustable belt guide
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Output Power: 510 W
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Amps: 8.5 Amps
- Sound Power Level: 100 dB
- Sanding Belt Dimensions: 1/4"-3/4" x 18"
- (1) BFE 9-20 Band File Set
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Grinding belt arm 1 (for belt width 1/4" and 1/2")
- (1) Sanding Belt Arm 4 (for belt width 3/4")
- (10) Sanding belts Zirconia (1/4" x 18"; P60)
- (10) Sanding belts Zirconia (1/4" x 18"; P120)
- (10) Zirconia sanding belts (3/4" x 18"; P60)
- (10) Zirconia sanding belts (3/4" x 18"; P120)
- (2) Fleece bands (1/4" x 18"; medium)
- (2) Fleece bands (3/4" x 18"; medium)
- (1) Metal carrying case
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.