Metabo 950 G Plus Variable Speed Die Grinder 950 G Plus- 2, 500-8, 700 Rpm- 8.5 Amp W/Non-Locking Paddle, High Torque (600627420)
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- High torque and compact design thanks to robust planetary gear
- Paddle switch with deadmans function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Aluminium die-cast bearing flange for long service life of the machine
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)- Electronics for work with materials requiring customized speeds, which remain almost constant under load
- Thumbwheel for Speed Preselection
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- Precise collar for stationary use
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Slim design for ideal handling
- Precision collet for precise concentricity
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Output Power: 510 W
- Rpm: 2,500/8,700 RPM
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Amps: 8.5 Amps
- Sound Power Level: 98 dB
- Collet Chuck Bore: 1/4"
(1) GEP 950 Plus Die Grinder w/ Non-Lock Paddle Switch
(1) Collet 1/4“
(1) Protective rubber cap
(1) Side Handle
(1) Open-end wrench
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.