KENWOOD HANDHELD PORTABLE 5 WATT 64 CH UHF BUSINESS TWO-WAY RADIO P1300AU
- 64 Total Channels, 16 channels per zone, 4 zones available
- 5 Watt Output Power
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under NXDN digital and Analog
- 451-470 MHz UHF Frequency
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Fast Battery Charger
- Secure Communication - in analog mode is a 16-code voice inversion scrambler
- Cloning Capable
- Repeater Capable
- Manager Lockout
- Call Alert Tone
- Channel Scan
- Scan Channel Delete/Add
- Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver. High, medium and low settings.
- Time-out Timer
- Keypad Lock
- Keystroke Tone Signal
- Military Specifications
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in each box:
- Kenwood NX-P1300AUK Radio
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rapid Drop-In Charger
- AC Charging Adapter
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
*Maximum range can only be achieved over water or open rural areas under optimum conditions. FCC license required, form 601 and instructions are located on their website. Before filling out form 601 you must select which frequency your company will operate on. Available frequencies can be found in the owners manual. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.