Gear up for the Ultimate Performance with the Powermatic PM2820EVS Drill Press. The gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for any project in a wide range of materials. A removable cast table with 45 degree rotation has capacity for projects large and small. The high visibility laser pinpoints the drilling location for total accuracy. Included fence and stop help make repeat and production drilling efficient. Handles can be moved to right or left for ease of use. Oversized cast base give this drill press stability. Integrated LED light reduces shadows for project visibility
- Designed for a range of materials and applications
- For unbeatable accuracy, the laser cross hairs provide precise tool point indication.
- Gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for a wide range of materials.
- Handles can be reversed for left or right sided operation.
- Highly visible digital readout gives users control.
- Includes Powermatic’s patented integrated depth stop for efficient drilling
- Includes the most versatile table in the drill press market. Allows insert to be removed for better access to oversized pieces.
- Standing on an oversized cast base for outstanding stability for the 20 inch swing.
- The electronic variable speed means torque is not lost using either the higher or low speed settings. Low speed setting ranges 150 – 870 RPM and the high speed setting ranges 600 – 3600 RPM.
- The large cast table adjusts to a range of positions and tilts to a full ninety degree position.
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 150 - 3600
- Swing (In.) 20
- Spindle Travel (In.) 6
- Style (Type) Floor
- Number of Spindle Speeds 2 Variable
- Table Size (L x W) (In.) 20-1/2 x 15-1/2
- Spindle Taper MT2
- Spindle Distance to Base (In.) 45
- Weight (Lbs.) 336.6
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.) 23
- Chuck Distance to Base (In.) 41-1/4
- Chuck Distance to Table (In.) 19-1/4
- Chuck Size (In.) 5/8
- Quill Diameter (In.) 2.6
- Motor Power (HP) 1
- Table Size Fully Extended (L x W) (In.) 20-1/2 x 15-1/2
- Table Tilt (Deg.) 90 L/R
- Base Work Table (In.) 11.81 x 12.05
- Column Diameter (In.) 3-3/8
- Base Dimensions (In.) 22.7 x 16.33 x 2.75
- Fence Size (L x H) (In.) 19-3/4 x 2-5/8
- Motor (HP) 1
- Base Size (In.) 22-3/4 x 16-3/8 x 2-3/4
- Motor Phase Single
- Motor Voltage (V.) 120
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.) 24.5 x 20.5 x 71.85
- Prewired Voltage (V.) 115
- Motor Amps 8
- Net Weight (Lbs.) 336.6
- Gross Weight (Lbs) 413.6
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
FREIGHT SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCTS OVER 150 Lbs.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.