Powers Fasteners PFM1411800 3/4" x 6" High Performance Concrete Anchor Screw
The Screw-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The patented thread design, designed for use with standard ANSI drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity.
Anchor Type Screw Anchor
Qty Pack 20 | Carton 60
Minimum Embedment 4-1/4"
Head Type Finished Hex.
The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances. The Screw-Bolt+ finish is available in bright zinc-plated and mechanically galvanized. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry and solid clay brick.
- Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Patented thread design offers low installation torque
- Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
- Fast installation with powered impact wrench
- Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- One-piece, finished head design
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.