Coating/Material Type 316 Stainless Steel
Screw Size #10
Length (in.) 2
Head Diameter (in.) 0.230
Drive Type T20 6-Lobe
Head Type Cap Head
Thread Type Tri-Lobe Threads
Point Type Double-Cut Point
- Available in carbon steel, as well as Type 305 and Type 316 stainless steel for high to severe levels of corrosion resistance
- Tri-lobe thread design reduces damage to the composite board while driving
- Inverted upper threads clear excess material to ensure that the screw has a clean finish
- Unique cut point penetrates composite decking with ease for fast starts
- Cap head prevents mushrooming and material from rising up above the deck for a smoother, clean-looking installation
- The 2 3/4" length is an approved fastener by Trex for Trex composite decking
- The 2 3/4" length is also available collated for the Quik Drive system
The 2" Deck-Drive DCU Composite screws are designed to be the fastener of choice for PVC and composite decking, trim and cladding, including composite decking and cladding products, wood/plastic composites, encapsulated wood/plastic composites and HDPE (high-density polyethylene). In addition, the DCU SS screw is the ideal solution for PVC decking.
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.