Simpson Strong-Tie LGUM High-capacity beam or girder hangers for concrete or masonry applications. Installation is made easier using Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws (provided) into the wood member and Titen HD® anchors (provided) into the masonry.
- Use all specified fasteners (included).
- Attach hanger to a concrete or grouted CMU wall using Titen HD anchors. Note the following:
- Drill holes using drill bits equal in diameter to the specified Titen HD anchor.
- Holes shall be drilled 1/2" deeper than the specified Titen HD length (i.e. 41/2" for a 4" long Titen HD anchor)
- Caution: Oversized holes in the base material will reduce or eliminate the mechanical interlock of the threads with the base material and will reduce the anchor's load capacity.
- Titen HD is not recommended for exposed exterior applications.
- Provide moisture barrier between beam and wall per jurisdictional requirements.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.