The Deck-Drive DCU Composite screw is engineered to provide beautiful fastening results for all types of composite decking while also offering greater ease of installation, a clean finish and superb corrosion resistance. The Deck-Drive DCU is the go-to-screw for all your composite decking applications, eliminating the need to mix and match screws to the decking.
Deck-Drive DCU Composite decking screws are available in carbon steel with our Quik Guard coating. For superior corrosion resistance in marine or high-exposure environments, choose the appropriate stainless-steel DCU screw (Type 305 or Type 316). DCU screws provide a clean finish because of their special head design and are available in a wide range of colors, matched to blend with most major decking manufacturers.
- Available in carbon steel, as well as Type 305 and Type 316 stainless steel for high to severe levels of corrosion resistance.
- Tri-lobe thread design reduces damage to the composite board while driving.
- Inverted upper threads clear excess material to ensure that the screw has a clean finish.
- Unique cut point penetrates composite decking with ease for fast starts.
- Cap-head prevents mushrooming and material from rising up above the deck for a smoother, clean-looking installation.
- Approved fastener (by Trex) for Trex composite decking.
- 6-lobe drive recess for secure driving.
- When countersinking for DCU Plug solutions, use the QRTX20 DCU Plug driver bit. Otherwise, use BITTX20-PL driver bit for Quik Drive systems.
- Fastening composite decking boards
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.