Simpson Strong-Tie PRO250G2DC2K Quik Drive Cordless PRO250G2 Subfloor System
The cordless Quik Drive PRO250G2 Subfloor System: a complete auto-feed screw driving system powered by the 2,000 rpm, 20V cordless DeWalt® brushless driver motor with adjustable torque. This PRO250G2 requires less skill training than traditional installation methods, allowing a first-day apprentice to keep pace with a seasoned veteran.
- Quik Drive cordless, plus our low-torque fasteners, drives more screws per battery charge.
- Eliminate the need for compressors, generators or power to run fastening equipment.
- Slash the setup time. Eliminate cord and hose maintenance and tangle. Reduce tripping and electrical shock hazards.
- Includes two 4.0–amp hour lithium-ion batteries and charger.
- Quik Drive Cordless PRO250G2 can be used with or without the lightweight extension.
- Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent fastener drive depth.
- Lightweight G3 extension for better ergonomics.
- Powerful DeWalt cordless driver motor.
- The patented curved collation strips (US Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. The collated strips are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
- Fastening Wood-to-Wood
- Fastening Subfloor to Wood
- Fastening Fiber-Cement Siding
- Truss-Ply Fastening
- PRO250G2 multipurpose attachment
- G3 extension for stand-up driving
- DeWalt driver
- Battery charger
- 2 batteries
- Soft case
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.