Quik Drive QDPRO250G2 Subfloor Workhorse Attachment
- Available alone or as part of the PRO250G2 subfloor system
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials
- Reversible replaceable non-skid teeth attachment
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces
- Fastening Wood-to-Wood
- Fastening Subfloor to Wood
- Truss-Ply Fastening
- Fastening Fiber-Cement Siding
|MODEL NO.||OPTION||PACKAGING QTY.|
- Subfloor to wood or steel
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.