Simpson Strong-Tie SDWH27400G 4" x .276 Structural Wood Screw Galvanized
SDWH27400G-RP1 - SDWH27400GR30 - SDWH27400GMB - SDWH27400G
The Strong-Drive SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw is a hot-dip galvanized fastener suitable for heavy-duty marine and coastal applications. It's ideal for use in structural pilings, piers, docks, boardwalks and offers the lowest installed cost for comparable pile solutions on the market. No longer do you need to purchase expensive auger drill bits, separate washers, nuts or bolts. Installation time is faster because you install only from one side and no predrilling is required.
- Features a SawTooth point design, which provides fast starts and no predrilling or separate washer needed
- Burly 0.276-in shank diameter ideally suited for heavy-duty structural applications
- 3/8-in hex drive for secure driving (replacement driver bit — BITHEXR38-134)
- Oversized 0.93-in integral washer eliminates the need for a separate washer
- Length: 4-in
- ASTM A153 Class-C hot-dip galvanized coating suitable for coastal and marine environment
- For best results, use a minimum of 1/2 in. low-speed corded drill to install
- Common project applications: remodeling, fencing, storage, cabinets, framing
- Coating/Material Hot-Dip Galvanized, Class C
- Length (in.) 4
- Head Diameter (in.) 0.930
- Shank Diameter (in.) 0.276
- Drive Type 3/8 in. Hex
- Head Type Large Hex Washer Head
- Thread Type Serrated Threads
- Thread Length 3
- Point Type SawTooth™ Point
- Packaging Qty. 1 /30 / 150 / 350
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.