Model No. T06J050PX
Coating/Material Type 316 Stainless Steel
Screw Size #6
Length (in.) 1/2
Head Diameter (in.) 0.263
Shank Diameter (in.) 0.138
Drive Type #2 Phillips
Head Type Pan Head
Thread Type High/Low Serrated Threads
Point Type Sharp Point
Simpson Strong-Tie provides a broad range of fasteners for boat building and marine trade applications. The Marine Screw is designed to fasten securely in fiberglass, plywood and wood-substitute materials for applications that require the ultimate in corrosion protection.
- Specially engineered, high/low thread form incorporates indentations (“teeth”) that cut easily and quickly through high-density materials
- Extra-sharp points speed screw starts during assembly
- Screws up to 1" in length are fully threaded; screws more than 1" long are threaded 2/3 of the shank length
- #2 Phillips drive (sizes #6, #8, #10)
- #3 Phillips drive (sizes #12)
- Designed to fasten securely in fiberglass, plywood and wood-substitute materials in applications exposed to severe marine or many chemically caustic conditions. Ideal for applying trim, rub rail and molding to fiberglass boat hulls.
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.