The BC post cap is designed to connect a beam to a post. The 18-gauge material of this post cap makes it ideal for light-duty connections. The BC provides uplift and lateral resistance and includes sizes for both nominal and rough lumber.
Nominal Post Size 4x6 rough
- Opposing flanges provide increased lateral resistance
- Attains full allowable load using either common nail or pneumatic nail sizes
- Light-gauge material designed for light-duty applications
- 18 gauge
- Galvanized. Some products available in ZMAX® coating. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Do not install bolts into pilot holes
- Install with 0.162″ x 3 1/2″ nails or 0.162″ x 2 1/2″ nails
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.