Strong-Drive metal screws are load tested and code listed, allowing you to get the maximum load values for installation. Comparison testing shows Strong-Drive XM Medium-Head Metal screws are stronger than many alternative fastener types in 33 ksi and 50 ksi steel decking.
- 5/16" hex drive
- 1/2"-dia. hex washer head is ideal for narrow-channel steel decking
- Available only in 1 1/4" length with #5 drill point
- Available in Quik Guard® coating
- Also available in bulk for hand-drive installation
- US Patent 9,518,599
- Steel decking to structural members involving wide or narrow valley; nestable or interlocking steel decking
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.