Simpson Strong-Tie CILV3KT Low Viscosity CI-LV Structural Injection Epoxy 3-gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit
- 2 Gallons (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CILV1A)
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CILV1B)
Simpson Strong-Tie CI-LV Low-Viscosity Structural Injection Epoxy is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy specially designed for pressure injection, gravity feeding and flood coat filling of concrete cracks and for increasing the bond between freshly placed repair mortars or concrete mixes and existing concrete when substrate temperatures are between 40°F (4°C) to 90°F (32°C). This epoxy come in a convenient side-by-side cartridge that's dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual, battery-powered or pneumatic dispensing tool.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/II, Grade 1, Class B and ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV and II/V, Grade 1, Class C.
- Approved under NSF / ANSI Standard 61 (719 in.2 /1,000 gal.).
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-LV seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Low surface tension allows the material to effectively penetrate narrow cracks.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Suitable for pressure injection or gravity-feed applications.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- This bulk kit is designed for use with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Pressure-injection of cracks in structural concrete
- Gravity-feed and flood coat of cracks in horizontal concrete
- As a low-viscosity epoxy (350 cP) for repair of hairline cracks (0.002") and cracks up to 1/4" (6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- To bond new concrete or repair mortars to existing concrete
- For underwater pressure-injection applications
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.