The Crack-Pac Flex-H2O polyurethane injection resin seals leaking cracks, voids or fractures from 1/32" to 1/4" wide in concrete or solid masonry. Designed to perform in applications where water is seeping or mildly leaking from the crack, the polyurethane is packaged in the cartridge and an accelerator is packaged in the nozzle. When the resin encounters water as it is injected into the crack, it becomes an expanding foam that provides a flexible seal in leaking and non-leaking cracks.
- Can be dispensed with a standard caulking tool
- Can also be used on dry cracks if water is introduced to affected area
- Can be used with a reduced amount or without accelerator to slow down reaction time
- Expands to fill voids and seal the affected area
- Fast reacting — reaction begins within 1 minute after exposure to moisture; expansion may be completed within 3 minutes (depending on the amount of moisture and the ambient temperature)
- 20:1 expansion ratio (unrestricted rise) means less material needed
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.