The Strong-Tie DTT tension ties are safe, cost-effective connectors designed to meet or exceed code requirements for deck construction. These versatile DTT connectors are also load rated as a holdown for light-duty shearwalls and braced wall panel applications.
Finish Spec: ZMAX
Manufacturer Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
Thickness: 14 Gauge
- Use all specified fasteners.
- A standard cut washer (included) must be installed between the nut and the seat.
- Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws install best with a low speed high torque drill with a 3/8" hex head driver.
- Strong-Drive SD Connector screws install with a 1/4" hex head driver.
- Strong-Drive SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screws install with a 3/8" hex head driver.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.