THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY TIMES
The ECCLQMD embedded column cap is designed for use in raised pier foundations and applications where heavy beams rest on concrete or concrete block columns. The heavy-gauge beam seat and unique Simpson Strong-Tie SSTB anchor bolts provide the high uplift and lateral resistance needed to help resist high-wind events. The ECCLQMD-KT is a variation that incorporates an additional seat to support a third member at the corner connection, ideal for attaching perimeter deck joist/beam.
- MSTQM straps to make the connection from the ECCLQMD to the wall framing
- Screws are configured to provide high uplift design values
- Certified welds for confidence in strength and loading
- SSTB offset allows flush installation to edge of pier
- SSTBs spaced to fit standard CMU cells
Material : 7 gauge
Finish : Column caps — hot-dip galvanized; strap (MSTQM) — galvanized (ZMAX)
- Install 1/4" x 2 1/2" Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws (provided), in all round holes. (Lag screws will not achieve the same load.)
- Min. (4) #7 vertical rebar (total for pier).
- No additional welding is allowed.
- Available in widths up to nominal 7-1/8" width.
- For variable widths on side stirrups, specify W3 (3 1/4" to 7 1/8") and add an "X" to the end of the core model name. Example: ECCLQMD5.50GX-KT, W3 = 3 5/8".
- ECCLQMD is available in left or right side beam orientations. Specify ECCLLQMD or ECCLRQMD.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.