The FJA is designed to provide a direct connection between the foundation and a joist to resist uplift and lateral forces. This foundation joist anchor nails or bolts directly into floor joists for an easy installation process. The FJA is a simple and versatile solution for light- or heavy-duty applications in both new and retrofit projects.
- Connects a joist directly to a foundation
- May be bent, one time only, along bend line up to 20-degrees to accommodate installation
- Increased loads for wind or seismic forces
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) 0.148 in. x 1-1/2 in. nails and (2) 1/2 in. Dia anchor bolts
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.