The HTT is designed to resist medium tension loads that are fastened with #10 screws. This single-piece formed heavy tension tie has a four-ply formed seat, is designed without rivets and does not require washers. This tension tie provides high-strength, post-pour, concrete-to-steel connections.
- Ideal for retrofit or new construction projects
- Can be installed with cast-in-place or post-installed anchor bolts
- Four-ply formed steel provides increased tension capacity
- Anchor bolt washers not required
- 2-1/2-in width x 12-3/8-in length
- Made from 11-Gauge steel
- Hot-dip galvanization (HDG) offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (1) 5/8 in. anchor bolt AND (18) 0.148 x 1-1/2 in. nails, 0.162 x 2-1/2 in. nails or #10 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.