The LS connector is a cost-effective method for connecting roof rafters to hip rafters. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The LS has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- General utility-reinforcing angles with multiple uses
- Field-adjustable angles from 0 to 135 degrees allow for attaching members intersecting at angles
- Perfect angle series for many household repairs and DIY projects
- Length: 6-3/8-in
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Reinforces 90-degree connections; stronger than nails or screws
- Removes the guesswork for making perfectly square connections
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or Screw or Bolt holes may differ from picture. Please see item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.