The Deck-Drive DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed. With its specially-designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in today’s deck boards. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments.
- Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque, which allows you to drive more screws on a single battery charge
- Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
- Use with wood, engineered wood and polymer materials
- 6-lobe drive offers a secure bit fit resulting an easy drive and long bit life
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications
- For load-rated DWP Wood SS screws, please refer to the Strong-Drive DWP Wood SS screw
Applications : Decking, docks and boardwalks; finishing, millwork and trim
Product Includes : 6-lobe bit included
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.