Trim-Head decking screws are available in stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance in marine or high-exposure environments where PVC or composite decks are installed. Trim-Head screws provide a clean finish because of their special head design and are available with painted heads in 13 colors, matched to blend with most major PVC and composite decking manufacturers.
Model No. S07300FTB
Coating/Material Type 305 Stainless Steel
Screw Size #7
Length (in.) 3
Head Diameter (in.) 0.230
Drive Type T15 6-Lobe
Head Type Trim Head
Thread Type Coarse Threads
Point Type Type-17 Point
Approx. Count per Lb .98
Packaging Qty. 2000
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface
- Type-17 point for fast starts
- Coarse threads on approximately 2/3 of the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the framing
- 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
- 350-count packs contain enough screws to fasten 100 sq. ft. of decking (6" nominal-width boards installed on 16" o.c. joists)
- Choose Type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Predrilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
- T15 6-lobe drive (replacement bit model BIT15T-2)
- Heads painted for a concealed appearance
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.