Simpson Strong-Tie STB2-621200R10 5/8" x 12" Wedge Anchor
- Chamfered top designed to prevent mushrooming during installation
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions (seismic design categories A through F)
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Qualified for minimum concrete thickness of 3-1/4 in., and lightweight concrete-over-steel deck thickness of 2-1/2 in. and 3-1/4 in.
- Tested per ACI355.2 and AC193
- Size: 5/8 in. x 12 in.
- Made from zinc-plated carbon steel
Code listed for cracked and uncracked concrete, and masonry applications, the Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Bolt 2 wedge-type expansion anchor is an optimal choice for high-performance even in seismic and high-wind conditions. Dual undercutting embossments on each clip segment enable secondary expansion should a crack form and intersect the anchor location; this feature significantly increases the ability of Strong-Bolt 2 to carry load if the hole expands. The Strong-Bolt 2 is available in carbon steel, Type 304 and Type 316 stainless steel.
- Installs with 5/8-in. drill bit and 15/16-in. wrench size
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.