A wedge-type expansion anchor designed for optimal performance in cracked and uncracked concrete as well as uncracked masonry. The Strong-Bolt 2 is available in carbon steel, Type 304 and Type 316 stainless steel.
- Code listed under IBC/IRC for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-3037
- Code listed under IBC/IRC for masonry per IAPMO UES ER-240
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions (seismic design categories A through F)
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Qualified for minimum concrete thickness of 3 1/4", and lightweight concrete-over-metal deck thickness of 2 1/2" and 3 1/4"
- Standard (ANSI) fractional sizes: fits standard fixtures and installs with common drill bit and tool sizes
- Tested per ACI355.2 and AC193
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.