- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Serrated cutting teeth and thread design enable quick and easy installation
- Specialized heat-treating process creates tip hardness to facilitate cutting while the anchor body remains ductile
- Designed to install using a rotary hammer or hammer drill with standard ANSI drill bits — no special tools required
- Installs with standard-sized sockets
- Code listed for cracked and uncracked concrete applications under the 2015, 2012 and 2009 IBC/IRC, per ICC-ES ESR-2713
- FM listed
Materia : Carbon steel
Finish : Zinc plated
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.