Head Type Countersunk Head
Coating/Material Zinc Plated / Carbon Steel
Size (in.) 1/4 x 1 7/8
Drill Bit Dia. (in.) 1/4
Recommended Fixture Hole Size (in.) 3/8 to 7/16
Product Includes Driver bit included in each box
Packaging Qty. 100
Carton Qty. 500
- Driver bit included in each box
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- Standard fractional sizes, hole size same as anchor size
- No special drill bit required — designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Removable — ideal for temporary anchoring or applications where fixtures may need to be moved
- 6-lobe drive reduces driver-bit cam-outs, resulting in easier installation
- Countersunk head allows screw anchor applications incompatible with a hex head
- Available in 1/4" and 3/8" diameters
- Available in carbon steel (zinc plated) and Type 316 stainless steel
The Titen HD is a high-strength screw anchor for use in cracked and uncracked concrete, as well as masonry. The Titen HD offers low installation torque and outstanding performance. The Titen HD (carbon steel) is designed for use in dry, interior, non corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications, while the Titen HD Type 316 stainless-steel option offers you long-lasting corrosion resistance for unsurpassed peace of mind.
Titen HD offers industry-leading performance even in seismic and wind-governed conditions. The countersunk head style is for applications that require a flush-mount profile.
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.